Chocolate Marble Chunk CookiesFrom michelle73 7 years ago
How to make it
- Beat margarine and sugars till light and fluffy.
- Beat in eggs and vanilla.
- Add flour, baking soda and salt mixing well.
- Transfer 1 3/4 cup of the dough to another bowl and beat in cocoa.
- Divide the chocolate evenly between both batters.
- At this point I shoved the vanilla batter onto one side of the bowl and added the chocolate mixture to the other side.
- Then using my cookie scoop, I picked up some of each till my scoop was full and plopped them on the sheets.
- Bake at 350 for 8 - 10 minutes!
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cookmichelle73 Melville, CA
The Rating4 people
You have the serving size right!! LOL - It is good to see your postings again. Great recipe!!jett2whit in Union City loved it
WOW!!!!they must've looked very pretty,thanks for sharing........:}
Mumtazmumtazcatering in Gauteng loved it
Chunks of chocolate?? I'm there!! lol
Meant to give a 5 instead of a 4...sorry!greekgirrrl in Huntington Village loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!