Skillet Pork Chops With Potatoes And OnionsFrom pleclare 6 years ago
- 2T veg oil shopping list
- 4 pork chops,(1/2" thick).trimmed shopping list
- 2Tbs all purpose flour shopping list
- 1/3c grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1/2tsp salt shopping list
- 1/4tsp pepper shopping list
- 4 yukon gold potatoes,thinly sliced shopping list
- 2 medium onions.sliced shopping list
- 3 cubes beef bouillon shopping list
- 3/4c hot water shopping list
- 1Tbs lemon juice shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oil in large skillet over med. heat. Coat the pork chops with flour and place in skillet.
- In a small bowl,mix the parmesan cheese,salt,and pepper. Sprinkle 1/2 the parmesan cheese mixture over the pork chops. Layer chops with the potatoes. Sprinkle with remaining parmesan cheese mixture. Top with onion slices.
- In a small bowl,dissolve the beef bouillon cubes in hot water. Stir in the lemon juice. Pour over the layered pork chops
- Cover skillet,and reduce heat. Simmer 40 mins,until vegetables are tender and pork chops have reached an internal temp of 160 degrees.
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating7 people
thanks love the Yukon God potatoes makes this recipe sound delicous will try thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
this sounds great... love the parm cheese that you added..peetabear in mid-hudson valley loved it
Can't wait to try it. Thanks :)donman in Hammond loved it