Spring Onion and Potato CutletsFrom ambus 8 years ago
- 500 gm potatoes shopping list
- 1/2 cup green part of spring onions,chopped shopping list
- 1/2 tbsp salt (or to taste) shopping list
- 1 tbsp red chillies powder shopping list
- 1/2 tbsp cumin seeds shopping list
- Pinch of nigella seeds (kalonji) shopping list
- 2 tbsp dried pomegranate seeds,optional shopping list
- 1 tbsp crushed coriander shopping list
- fresh coriander leaves,chopped shopping list
- 1-2 eggs shopping list
- bread crumbs as required shopping list
- oil, for shallow-frying shopping list
How to make it
- Boil,peel and mash potatoes.
- Add all ingredients except egg,crumbs and oil.Mix well.
- Make round/cylinder shaped cutlets,dip in beaten eggs and crumbs.
- Heat oil in a pan for shallow-frying.
- Place cutlets in oil and fry till both sides are crisp and golden brown.
- Serve hot with ketchup/chutney.
The Cookambus Lahore, PK
The Rating10 people
Fantastic A 5 FROM MEpops in Southlake loved it
I love making these I have had them for breakfast, lunch and supper as a side or by themselves.
I like your selection of seeds in your recipe.I will have to try this in spring rolls which I am a big fan of
Michaeltrigger in loved it
Great recipe! I will try it!elgab89 in Toronto loved it
Indian Flavors And Recipes263 members
Anything Goes289 members
From Middle Eastern Lands254 members
Lahori Clan15 members
Asian Foods237 members
Tried And True Recipes40 members
Checkin Central284 members
Pakistani Recipes Collection32 members
The Unbroken Circle 335 members