Sweet Chicken Bacon WrapsFrom lincolntoot 5 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cut chicken breasts into 1-inch cubes.
- Cut each bacon slice into thirds.
- Wrap each chicken cube with bacon and secure with a wooden pick inserted on the diagonal starting where bacon seam overlaps.
- Stir together brown sugar and chili powder.
- Dredge wrapped chicken in mixture.
- Coat a rack and broiler pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place chicken on rack in broiler pan.
- Bake at 350°F for 30 to 35 minutes, or until bacon is crisp.