Pizza DoughFrom vixiestix 8 years ago
How to make it
- Dissolve the yeast and sugar in warm water.
- Sift together flour and salt.
- Add oil to the yeast mixture and pour into large bowl.
- Add flour and mix.
- Allow to rise for 15 minutes.
- Spread on greased pans and cover with your favorite toppings.
People Who Like This Dish 19
The Cookvixiestix Yarmouth, Canada
The Rating6 people
Almost identical to mine except I use 2 TB of sugar. It's excellent and works every time!michelle73 in Melville loved it
yep - this'll do me! Tks!ditty in Brisbane loved it
This is great! I have never seen one that has such a short rising time! 15 minutes works for me! I will surely try this one with your Chicken Broccoli Calzones. That recipe inspired my new group Calzones, Stromboli and Handheld Meals.
Poll...morepollymotzko in Garden Grove loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!