Sweet Potato FriesFrom kimmer 5 years ago
How to make it
- Place oil in large saucepan. Preheat on high 10-12 minutes, or until oil reaches 350 degrees.
- Peel potatoes and slice in half then into 1/4-inch strips lengthwise.
- Using tongs, place potatoes in oil.
- Fry 8-10 minutes, or until golden brown, stirring occasionally.
- Place paper towels in medium mixing bowl.
- Using slotted spoon, remove potatoes and place in bowl with paper towels.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon sugar and toss to coat.
The Cookkimmer Dunedin, FL
The Rating9 people
I never thought of putting cinnaomon sugar on these! Kids will love them!!!!
Thanks!pat2me in Nashua loved it
Fried sweet potatoes with cinnamon sugar are wonderful and delicious!grandmacooks in Somewhere In loved it
Wonderful my friend. very high 5 and more! JMmystic_river1 in Bradenton loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!