Butter BiscuitsFrom handbellstar 8 years ago
How to make it
- Heat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Cut firm butter into 1/4in pieces. Toss baking mix and butter pieces with fork until coated. Add Milk; stir until milk is absorbed ( do not overstir).
- Turn dough onto surface dusted with baking mix. Knead 5 times. Pat to 1/2 in thickness. Cut with 3in round cutter. Place on ungreased baking sheet with sides touching for soft sides or 2 in apart for crispy sides.
- Bake about 9 min. or until golden brown. Brush with melted butter.
People Who Like This Dish 8
The Cookhandbellstar Wayne, PA
The Rating5 people
These have to be great with the little pieces of butter throughout!grandmacooks in Somewhere In loved it
this sort of naughty biscuit is my kind of naughty delight - thanks for sharing.... butter rules!divaliscious in Dutchess County loved it
Love butter biscuits! Delicious.rosemaryblue in CollegeTown loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!