Tomatoes and Zucchini Side Dish with CheeseFrom peetabear 5 years ago
- 1 - 2 small to medium zucchini, sliced and cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces shopping list
- 1-2 cans (14 - 16 ounce ) diced tomatoes... I used Hunt's shopping list
- 1 TBSP. or more dried minced onions shopping list
- lots of pepper shopping list
- garlic powder shopping list
- spice called: Italian blend Tuscan chicken seasoning,,, by spice Islands....... this comes in a disposable adjustable grinder .... I used the medium fine setting shopping list
- if you can find that a spaghetti spice blend would work shopping list
- parmesan cheese and/ or finely shredded mozzarella cheese shopping list
How to make it
- put everything in a frying pan ...
- add a small amount of water and cover
- I let the dried onions soak a few minutes in the tomato juice to soften
- cook over medium high heat until the zucchini is tender... don't over cook the zucchini...
- make sure it's really hot ..serve in bowls and add cheese
- the mozzarella will melt
- it should be peppery...
People Who Like This Dish 11
The Cookpeetabear Mid-hudson Valley, NY
The Rating7 people
Very nice!elgab89 in Toronto loved it
Sounds yummy.chihuahua in Sonoma County loved it
Sounds very good. My hubby will love this too!kimmer in Dunedin loved it