Quick And Easy Tiramisu - Cost Less To MakeFrom lanacountry 6 years ago
- Quick and Easy Tiramisu (well..easier: ) ) shopping list
- 2 pkg. (3 oz. each) ladyfingers, split, divided shopping list
- 2 tbsp. instant coffee shopping list
- 1 tbsp. granulated sugar shopping list
- 1 cup boiling water shopping list
- 2 packages (8 oz. each) cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 2 tbsp. almond-flavored liqueur or brandy (optional) shopping list
- 2 cups frozen non-dairy whipped topping, thawed shopping list
- 1 tsp. unsweetened cocoa powder shopping list
How to make it
- Arrange 1 package of the ladyfingers on bottom of 13 x 9-inch baking dish.
- Dissolve instant coffee and 1 tablespoon sugar in boiling water. Brush 1/2 cup coffee mixture over ladyfingers in dish.
- Beat cream cheese with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Add sugar and liqueur, mixing until blended. Gently stir in whipped topping.
- Pour 1/2 of the cream cheese mixture over ladyfingers. Top with remaining ladyfingers; brush with remaining coffee. Spoon remaining cream cheese mixture over ladyfingers. Dust with cocoa powder. Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight.
- Makes 12 servings.
The Cooklanacountry Macon, GA
The Rating8 people
Looks fantastic! I have nver tasted this or made it, but sounds great!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
I'm like Crystal, never been into deserts,can take them or leave them. But when it comes to tiramisu or eclair cake. I have to indulge. Great post......Bobrobertg in loved it
Never made this but gonna try it thanks bunchesmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it