Shredded Beef Slow Juicy GoodFrom billyd 7 years ago
- Ingredients: shopping list
- 3 pound boneless roast shopping list
- 2 medium onion, chopped shopping list
- 1 teaspoon liquid smoke shopping list
- 1/3-cup vinegar shopping list
- 3 bay leaves (Be sure to count them) They come out later. shopping list
- 1 to 2 tbs rubbed sage shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (optional) shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon All Seasons seasoning shopping list
- 12 hamburger buns, split shopping list
- If you like it hot add crushed red peppers ( careful a little goes a long way) shopping list
- If you want a little more goodness in this recipe you can add Dr. Pepper to the roast for liquid. One can of regular not diet. shopping list
- You don't need any more liquid for this recipe. shopping list
- The juice is good for gravy!!!!! shopping list
How to make it
- Cut roast in half; place in a Crockpot.
- Combine next 5 ingredients; pour over roast.
- Cover and cook on low heat for 5 to 6 hours or until meat is very tender.
- (I cook on low heat for 61/2 hours and it is done)
- Note: All slow cookers are not equal. Check your meat after 4 or 5 hours.
- It should shred easily when done.
- Be sure to remove the Bay leaves before serving. They are not eatable.
People Who Like This Dish 10
- mandymoore Wiggins, Ms
- notyourmomma South St. Petersburg, FL
- adriannla Shreveport, LA
- fishtrippin Estelline, SD
- grandmacooks Somewhere In , VA
- possumqueen Small Town, Of A
- curious Commerce, GA
- mystic_river1 Bradenton, Florida
- billyd Rocky Mount, NC
- dandelion Ashland, NE
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookbillyd Rocky Mount, NC
The Rating3 people
Love the hint on the bay leaf count. Those pesky leaves add a lot of flavor but trying to chew one is yucky. I like the idea of a tea ball to hold the spices and it hangs on the side of the pot and then I'm not fishing around forever looking for th...morenotyourmomma in South St. Petersburg loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!