Sweet Chex MixFrom mcboo 8 years ago
- 1/2 cup margarine shopping list
- 1/4 cup white corn syrup shopping list
- 1 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 1 tsp. vanilla shopping list
- 1 tsp. baking soda shopping list
- 1 box (regular size) Cripix (or Rice Chex--generic brand works too) shopping list
- 1 bag thin pretzels shopping list
- 2 cups peanuts shopping list
- 1 bag plain M&M's shopping list
How to make it
- Mix margarine, syrup and brown sugar in a large microwave safe bowl.
- Microwave on HIGH for 2 minutes.
- Stir and Repeat for 2 minutes.
- Add vanilla and baking soda.
- Pour over cereal.
- Mix and microwave for 1 1/2 minutes.
- Stir and microwave for 1 1/2 minutes more.
- Add peanuts and pretzels.
- Stir frequently while this is cooling-or it will stick all together.
- When completely cool add the M&M's.
- Keep in airtight container.