Bacon and Cheddar Breakfast QuesadillasFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
How to make it
- Cook bacon in large skillet and cook over medium heat until browned.
- Drain off any drippings then remove to paper towels and set aside.
- Add eggs to same skillet then scramble until eggs are set but not dry.
- Remove eggs and set aside then place 1 tortilla in same skillet.
- Top with half the eggs, cheese, bacon, onions and tomato.
- Heat until cheese melts then top with another tortilla.
- Remove from skillet and cut into six equal wedges.
- Repeat to make second quesadilla then serve hot with sour cream and salsa.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!