Louisiana Potato SaladFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 2 pounds red potatoes cubed and cooked shopping list
- 1 cup zesty Italian dressing shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground red pepper shopping list
- 8 slices of thick cut bacon cut into 1 inch pieces shopping list
- 3 green onions chopped shopping list
- 2 stalks celery thinly sliced shopping list
- 1 red pepper or yellow pepper chopped shopping list
How to make it
- Mix potatoes, dressing and seasonings in large bowl and set aside.
- Cook bacon in skillet to desired crispness then remove bacon from skillet.
- Reserve 1 tablespoon drippings in skillet and drain bacon on paper towels.
- Add onions, pepper and celery to drippings in skillet then cook and stir until crisp tender.
- Add to potato mixture with crumbled bacon and mix lightly.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating5 people
Made this for a family birthday party today. It really came out terrific. I used the Easy Italian Dressing recipe from Jaie
Thanks so much for the post ChefMeow. Added a ...moreotterpond in Orlando loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!