Potato Chip Crab CakesFrom zena824 8 years ago
- 6 oz cooked crab meat shopping list
- 1 beaten egg shopping list
- 1/2 cup finely crushed potato chips shopping list
- 2 tablespoons shredded coconut, toasted shopping list
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped green onion shopping list
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise shopping list
- 1 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander shopping list
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil shopping list
How to make it
- In a medium bowl combine, 1/4 cup of the potato chips crushed, coconut, green onions, mayonnaise, parsley and coriander.
- Stir in crabmeat.; mix well.
- Shape mixture into 8 patties and coat with rest of crushed potato chips.
- In a large skillet heat oil; add crabcakes .
- Cook over medium heat for 2 or 3 minutes, on each side.
- Serve with your favorite sauce.
People Who Like This Dish 16
The Cookzena824 Somewhere, USA, AR
The Rating2 people
Love my potato chips and combined with crab, yum. I'm not so sure about the coconut but it would certainly please my coconut loving daughter.notyourmomma in South St. Petersburg loved it
LOVE potato chips so had to give this a whirl! :) It was quite nice. I enjoyed the addition of the coconut and the ground coriander. Thanks for sharing. More in IMI.
morechuckieb in Ottawa loved it