Mozzarella Ham and Basil PaniniFrom fluffy24 8 years ago
- 1 (16-ounce) loaf ciabatta, cut in half horizontally shopping list
- 4 teaspoons Dijon mustard shopping list
- 4 teaspoons balsamic vinegar shopping list
- 1 1/3 cups (8 ounces) thinly sliced fresh mozzarella cheese shopping list
- 12 basil leaves shopping list
- 8 ounces sliced 33%-less-sodium cooked deli ham (such as Healthy Choice) shopping list
- 2 sweetened hot cherry peppers, sliced shopping list
- 1 large plum tomato, thinly sliced shopping list
- cooking spray shopping list
How to make it
- Brush cut side of the bottom bread half with mustard; brush cut side of top half with vinegar. Top bottom half with mozzarella, basil, ham, peppers, and tomato. Top with remaining bread half.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add sandwich to pan; top with another heavy skillet. Cook 3 minutes on each side or until golden. Cut sandwich into 6 wedges.
The Cookfluffy24 Cranston, RI
The Rating3 people
Nice panini! I wasn't sure if the recipe meant fresh or pickled cherry peppers and since I don't think I've even seen them fresh I used pickled. They worked great on this sandwich! This is more of a tangy sandwich with the mustard, balsamic and pi...moremommyluvs2cook in Santa Fe loved it
Very delicious. All of the flavors in the sandwich are some of my favorites and go together so well! I don't think I've ever used fresh mozzarella in a grilled sandwich before and I loved it. My IMI thread moregkaylia1026 in loved it
great sandwich high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!