Homemade Microwave Doggie TreatsFrom lanacountry 6 years ago
How to make it
- In a large mixing bowl, mix the flour and oats together.
- Make a well in the center.
- Add the beaten egg and broth.
- Mix together until well blended.
- Shape the dough into a ball and refrigerate for about 1 hour.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll the dough to about 1/2" thick.
- Cut with a small cutter.
- Arrange the unbaked treats, in a single layer, in a shallow microwavable dish or on a piece of parchment paper.
- Place in a microwave oven and cook on high power for about 10 minutes or until the treats are firm.
- Place on a wire rack to cool and harden.
- Store the treats in a covered container in the refrigerator.
The Cooklanacountry Macon, GA
The Rating5 people
Lana, I wanted to tell you that I made these for my boxer Molly today and she loved them. you got our five on this one. Thanks Suesuecake in loved it
grea doggie treat thanks bunchesmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Hi Lana, Thanks for this doggie treat recipe. I used to make treats for my little dog, but I lost her with her heart last summer after 11 years. I sure miss her. I make treats for my friends 2 dogs & I'm sure they'll love these. They look so easy in ...morebrianna in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!