Buffalo Potato WedgesFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
How to make it
- Mix butter, vinegar, pepper sauce and salt in shallow dish.
- Cut each potato lengthwise into 4 wedges then pat dry with paper towels.
- Dip potato wedges into butter mixture reserve any remaining butter mixture.
- Cover and grill potatoes 4" from medium heat 30 minutes brushing with butter mixture.
- Turn once or twice during cooking then serve with blue cheese or ranch dressing.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating6 people
Okay this is right up my food alley for sure... I cannot wait to try this.. i bet this is a keeper. thanks for the posting. my mouth is watering!!!midwestguy in Chicago loved it
I think I would make a pig of myself with these delicious sounding potatoes...yummy post.debwin in Toronto loved it
Yummy! OOOOHHHH I love potatoes on a grill! Thanks for the great post! Debdmajor in Slidell loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!