Wild Green With Tofu Pineapple Garlic and GingerFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 2 tablespoons olive oil shopping list
- 1 small white onion sliced thin shopping list
- 1 cup chopped fresh pineapple shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic chopped fine shopping list
- 2 tablespoons chopped ginger shopping list
- 4 tablespoons chopped oregano shopping list
- 3/4 pound very firm tofu cut into large bite size pieces shopping list
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce shopping list
- 6 cups wild spring greens shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh green onions shopping list
- Fresh chilies to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Over medium heat in large sauté pan heat oil and add onion then cook until slightly softened.
- Add pineapple, garlic, ginger, oregano, tofu and soy sauce then cook until tofu is light brown.
- Add greens and mix thoroughly then add green onions and chilies and mix and serve.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating7 people
Superb!! I love it!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
Another fiver! :+Dchefelaine in Muskoka loved it
Great. Bookmarked for my vegan son who just moved out. Make it for him when he visits.sas in Farmington loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!