Sassy Grilled Pineapple ChickenFrom lovethedepp 6 years ago
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts shopping list
- 1/2 C crushed pineapple, fresh or canned shopping list
- 1/4 C champagne vinaigrette, (i.e. Girard's) shopping list
- 3/4 C EVOO shopping list
- 1/4 C pineapple tequila, (i.e. Jose Cuervo) shopping list
- 1/2 C pineapple juice shopping list
- 1/4 C finely chopped mint shopping list
- oil for grill grates shopping list
- pineapple slices for garnish (optional) shopping list
- mint sprigs (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Place chicken in large zip top bag. Add crushed pineapple, vinaigrette, oil, juice, tequila, and chopped mint to bag.
- Squeeze bag to mix thoroughly.
- Marinate in refigerator for 1 - 4 hours.
- On gas grill preheat to med.-high. Oil grate to prevent sticking. Grill 4 to 6 minutes per side.
- On traditional charcoal grill cook indirectly, and increase cooking time slightly.
- Remove from grill and place on platter.
- Garnish with mint and pineapple slices if desired.
- We usually grill the pineapple slices for a few minutes to make them extra juicy and it looks yummy too!
The Cooklovethedepp Central, WI
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!