Peanutbutter honey chocolate cookiesFrom midgelet 5 years ago
- 1/2 cup honey shopping list
- 1/2 cup peanut butter shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine shopping list
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla shopping list
- 2 cups flour shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 6 ounces chocolate morsels shopping list
- 1/2 cup roasted peanuts, coarsely chopped shopping list
How to make it
- Combine honey, peanut butter, butter or margarine and brown sugar in a large bowl; beat until light and fluffy.
- Add egg and vanilla; mix thoroughly.
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt; mix well.
- Stir into peanut butter mixture.
- Stir in chocolate morsels and peanuts.
- Using a 1/4-cup measure for each cookie, drop onto an ungreased cookie sheet; flatten slightly.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Remove to rack and cool.
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating5 people
lovely delicious scrumptiousgreekgirrrl in Huntington Village loved it
Honey I love peanut butter & chocolate!! Thanksjett2whit in Union City loved it
Thanks for the recipe.fluffy24 in Cranston loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!