How To Make Simple QuesadillasFrom donman 7 years ago
- 4 large flour tortillas shopping list
- 1 cup cooked meat (any kind of meat you want to use i.e.; cut up grilled chicken breasts, thinly sliced steak, taco meat …) shopping list
- cheddar cheese, grated shopping list
- mozzarella cheese, grated shopping list
- salsa (1 drained can of Ro*Tel works real well) shopping list
- Pam cooking spray shopping list
- Large non stick skillet shopping list
How to make it
- Heat a large skillet on medium heat.
- Spray the skillet with PAM cooking spray.
- Place one tortilla in the skillet.
- Flip it a couple of times with a spatula to heat it up then let it sit in the pan.
- Place cheese on ½ of the tortilla and spread to about ½ inch from the edge of the tortilla.
- Add meat on top of the cheese.
- Add salsa on top of the meat.
- Fold tortilla over (like an omelet) and press down on the folded edge with the spatula.
- When the cheese inside the quesadilla has melted, remove it to a cutting board and let it rest for a minute.
- Cut it into triangles as if you were cutting a pie.
- Repeat with the remaining tortillas.
- Enjoy :)
People Who Like This Dish 6
The Cookdonman Hammond, LA
The Rating4 people
Hey, thanks for this. Now that I've read it, it seems so simple. Before I read it I wouldn't have known what to do. Thanks again.cabincrazyone in Duluth loved it
Fantastic post! I love chicken so this will be a hit with me.I am like Keni, I always have somthing to make these with.bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!