Spinach Artichoke Pasta SaladFrom pamelanava 5 years ago
- kosher salt shopping list
- 1 pkg cheese tortellini shopping list
- 1/2 lb fresh baby spinach shopping list
- 1 can baby artichoke hearts in water, drained and chopped shopping list
- 1 roasted red pepper, drained and chopped shopping list
- 1/2 small red onion, chopped shopping list
- 1 garlic clove shopping list
- 1 lemon, zested shopping list
- 2 tsp fresh lemon juice shopping list
- 2 Tbs red wine vinegar shopping list
- 1/2 cup EVOO shopping list
- 1 Tbs fresh thyme leaves, chopped (or 1/2 tsp dried) shopping list
- pepper shopping list
- handful sundried tomatoes, packed in oil, chopped shopping list
How to make it
- Bring pot of water to boil and add pasta
- Cook 3-4 minutes
- Drain and cool pasta
- Chop spinach
- Combine with artichoke pieces, roasted red pepper and onion
- Chop garlic, add salt to it and make into a paste with the back of your spoon or a flat knife
- Transfer garlic paste to small bowl and add lemon zest, lemon juice and vinegar
- Whisk in oil, thyme and pepper
- Add pasta and sun-dried tomatoes
- Dress salad and gently toss
- Serve or refrigerate!
- **you could add cubed or shredded rotisserie chicken and make it a meal! Fabulous!!
The Cookpamelanava Prosper, TX
The Rating6 people
I'm very impressed!
Book marked, and will
make it soon.
Raise 'em up, Pam! Give
(actually, I gave YOU 5!!! LOL!!!)
Thanks for great post...
Debbie~pinkpasta in Upstate loved it
Mmm This sounds like a winner....Gr8t post.turtle66 in Sacramento loved it
This sounds easy and delicious - and I'll be trying this very soon. This kind of food is perfect for busy weeknights. I love your chicken add idea as well - yumm!
Thanks so much, Pamela - hope you're having a great weekend. :) Vickielunasea in Orlando loved it