Chicken Spaghetti CasseroleFrom dmajor 7 years ago
- 2 to 3 cups cubed cooked chicken(left overs are good here) shopping list
- 1 cup chopped onions shopping list
- 1 cup chopped celery shopping list
- 1 can crushed tomatoes shopping list
- 1 package spaghetti noodles, cooked and drained shopping list
- 1 jar favorite spaghetti sauce without meat shopping list
- 1 can black olives, sliced shopping list
- 1 cup sliced or chopped mushrooms shopping list
- 1/2 cup Burgundy wine shopping list
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic shopping list
- 4 tablespoons butter shopping list
- 8 oz. shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- creole spice ,such as Tony's, to taste shopping list
- cracked black pepper to taste shopping list
- sliced green onions shopping list
How to make it
- Cook pasta, drain and set aside.
- In medium saucepan, saute onions, mushrooms, garlic, and celery in butter until tender.
- Stir in tomatoes, chicken, spaghetti sauce, black olives and wine and cook over med/low heat for 10 minutes.
- Stir in spaghetti and seasonings and mix well.
- Pour spaghetti into casserole dish.
- Top with cheese and green onions.
- Bake in preheated 350 degree oven for 15 to 20 minutes or until cheese is completely melted.
The Cookdmajor Slidell, LA
The Rating4 people
I agree with Annie - this is a great idea. I hope to try it soon!kidaria in BC loved it
D - I'm always finding myself with leftover chicken so this is a keeper for me. I already gave you a 5 because I can just tell by reading the ingredients and instructions that it will be pretty to serve up AND tasty. Thanks for sharing. - Susanasusana in Mandeville loved it
This sounds delicious and so comforting and since I love/crave comfort food, this is right up my alley. Thanks so much, Deb! I hope you're having a great weekend... :) Vickielunasea in Orlando loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!