Chicken Spaghetti CasseroleFrom dmajor 8 years ago
- 2 to 3 cups cubed cooked chicken(left overs are good here) shopping list
- 1 cup chopped onions shopping list
- 1 cup chopped celery shopping list
- 1 can crushed tomatoes shopping list
- 1 package spaghetti noodles, cooked and drained shopping list
- 1 jar favorite spaghetti sauce without meat shopping list
- 1 can black olives, sliced shopping list
- 1 cup sliced or chopped mushrooms shopping list
- 1/2 cup Burgundy wine shopping list
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic shopping list
- 4 tablespoons butter shopping list
- 8 oz. shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- creole spice ,such as Tony's, to taste shopping list
- cracked black pepper to taste shopping list
- sliced green onions shopping list
How to make it
- Cook pasta, drain and set aside.
- In medium saucepan, saute onions, mushrooms, garlic, and celery in butter until tender.
- Stir in tomatoes, chicken, spaghetti sauce, black olives and wine and cook over med/low heat for 10 minutes.
- Stir in spaghetti and seasonings and mix well.
- Pour spaghetti into casserole dish.
- Top with cheese and green onions.
- Bake in preheated 350 degree oven for 15 to 20 minutes or until cheese is completely melted.
The Cookdmajor Slidell, LA
The Rating4 people
Mmmmmm... my hubby will love your recipe... thanks!berry in Winter Park loved it
This sounds delicious and so comforting and since I love/crave comfort food, this is right up my alley. Thanks so much, Deb! I hope you're having a great weekend... :) Vickielunasea in Orlando loved it
D - I'm always finding myself with leftover chicken so this is a keeper for me. I already gave you a 5 because I can just tell by reading the ingredients and instructions that it will be pretty to serve up AND tasty. Thanks for sharing. - Susanasusana in Mandeville loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!