Cold Italian Pasta SaladFrom madmommy 8 years ago
- 1 Box spiral noodles shopping list
- 2-3 Med. tomatoes shopping list
- 1-2 Med. green peppers shopping list
- 1 Med. onion shopping list
- 1 Sm. jar green olives shopping list
- 1 Sm. jar black olives shopping list
- 1/4 Lb. Each: shopping list
- hard salami shopping list
- Capacola (can substitute ham) shopping list
- pepperoni shopping list
- provolone cheese shopping list
- sharp cheddar cheese shopping list
- Dressing: shopping list
- 1 C olive oil (vegetable oil is ok too!) shopping list
- 3/4 C cider vinegar shopping list
- 1 Tbs sugar shopping list
- 1 tsp oregano shopping list
How to make it
- Boil noodles according to box instructions. Drain well.
- Chop tomato, onion, pepper, olives, salami, capacola, pepperoni, provolone and cheddar into bite sized pieces and put into the bowl.
- Add the noodles.
- Add oil, vinegar, sugar and oregano into a blender and mix well.
- Pour over all ingredients and toss gently.
- See if you can actually wait for it to chill for several hours! :)
- Enjoy the amazing blend of colors, smells and best of all, flavors!
The Cookmadmommy Wayne, PA
The Rating6 people
I make one similar to this but with cream cheese and chives no oil, sugar or vinegar. It is very good also. This must be good if it is like my recipe. Thanks for sharing.Debdmajor in Slidell loved it
good stuff!!debwin in Toronto loved it
I love pasta salad - I don't think I've found one I didn't like. I especially like those with Italian flavors, like this one. Thank you for sharing! - Nataliefizzle3nat in Waterville loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!