Pork TenderloinFrom pamelanava 7 years ago
How to make it
- Pierce holes in pork
- Rub EVOO all over the pork
- pour balsamic vinegar all over pork
- pour worcestershire sauce all over pork
- pour red wine all over pork
- sprinkle with garlic salt
- rub herbs over meat
- pour water, a couple shakes of worcestershire sauce and red wine in bottom of baking pan.
- Put pork on a rack in the pan
- Bake @ 350 for 18-20 minutes per pound.
- After cooked, the sauce in bottom of pan can be poured over meat.
- ***REMEMBER, PORK CAN BE SLIGHTLY PINK!! DON'T OVER-COOK OR IT WILL GET TOUGH!!!
- ***Cook to about 155 degree internal temperature and let meat set for 10 minutes before serving.
The Cookpamelanava Prosper, TX
The Rating9 people
I adore pork loin! I usually dip mine in mustard and this in egg wash and bread crumbs and then brown and bake. Half way through I pour apple juice over and let it cook until tender. Your recipe sounds delicious too! I will give it a try soon! thanks...moredmajor in Slidell loved it
OMG!!! This sounds awesome!!! Will try this week. Gets my 5chefwithtaste in Lees Summit loved it
This was delicious! My husband and I really enjoyed the flavor of the tenderloin. Will be making this again.
Thanks so much!mamalou in Attleboro loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!