Apple-Cinnamon Sticky BunsFrom mountainmama 7 years ago
How to make it
- 1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Grease an 8-inch square baking dish.
- Layer apple over bottom of prepared dish.
- 2. Combine brown sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg in a shallow bowl; mix well.
- 3. Separate biscuits. Coat biscuits on all sides in brown sugar mixture.
- 4. Arrange biscuits over apple in baking dish. Sprinkle any remaining
- brown sugar over biscuits. Drizzle with butter. Bake until buns are
- golden, about 25 minutes. Serve buns apple-side up.
The Cookmountainmama Heaven, WV
The Rating14 people
This recipe has my heart,MM. You have my 5. Thank you for sharing...Cherylcherylannxo in Santa Nella loved it
5 pts looks goodfrodo in meadville loved it
Wow, just when I thought it was safe to look at recipes again!...I find this. YUMMMM It sounds delicious. I have a recipe for this, without the apples, for both biscuits and yeast bread. I will have to give this one a try too!!!!!
Thanks for ...morethepiggs in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!