Apple-Cinnamon Sticky BunsFrom mountainmama 6 years ago
How to make it
- 1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Grease an 8-inch square baking dish.
- Layer apple over bottom of prepared dish.
- 2. Combine brown sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg in a shallow bowl; mix well.
- 3. Separate biscuits. Coat biscuits on all sides in brown sugar mixture.
- 4. Arrange biscuits over apple in baking dish. Sprinkle any remaining
- brown sugar over biscuits. Drizzle with butter. Bake until buns are
- golden, about 25 minutes. Serve buns apple-side up.
People Who Like This Dish 18
The Cookmountainmama Heaven, WV
The Rating14 people
This recipe has my heart,MM. You have my 5. Thank you for sharing...Cherylcherylannxo in Santa Nella loved it
5 pts looks goodfrodo in meadville loved it
Wow, just when I thought it was safe to look at recipes again!...I find this. YUMMMM It sounds delicious. I have a recipe for this, without the apples, for both biscuits and yeast bread. I will have to give this one a try too!!!!!
Thanks for ...morethepiggs in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!