Home Made Cheez WhizFrom tippystclair 4 years ago
How to make it
- Melt all ingredients in heavy saucepan or double boiler over medium-low heat.
- Sitr constantly until mixture is combined and creamy.
- Do not boil or simmer.
- Let cool until pourable but not solid.
- Pour into clean jars with screw-on lids or clean plastic squirt bottles.
- Store in refrigerator.
- Use on crackers or in recipes calling for Cheez Whiz.
- * Add chopped chilis to make jalapeno Cheez Whiz.
- Makes 4 medium jars.
The Cooktippystclair North Hollywood, GB
The Rating8 people
mmmm... a keeper, thanks!magali777 in Mexico loved it
LOVE THIS......Thanks abunch..Cheers, Markymarky90 in Dearborn loved it
great recipe wont have to buy it save money great idea thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!