Blueberry White Chocolate Chunk Gingner CookiesFrom 10gallonhat 9 years ago
- 1 cup all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1/4 cup wheat germ shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger shopping list
- 1 large egg shopping list
- 3/4 cup packed dark brown sugar shopping list
- 1/3 cup canola oil shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 1/2 cup oats, quick-cooking or old-fashioned (not instant) shopping list
- 2 ounces white chocolate, chopped shopping list
- 1/3 cup dried blueberries shopping list
- 1/4 cup crystallized ginger, chopped shopping list
How to make it
- Position racks in upper and lower thirds of oven; preheat to 375°F.
- Whisk flour, wheat germ, baking soda, salt and ground ginger in a small bowl. Whisk egg, brown sugar, oil and vanilla in a large bowl. Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients; stir to combine. Add oats, chocolate, blueberries and crystallized ginger; stir just to combine. Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls onto 2 ungreased baking sheets, 1 1/2 inches apart.
- Bake the cookies until puffed and barely golden around the edges, switching the pans back to front and top to bottom halfway through, 8 to 10 minutes. Cool on the pans for 2 minutes; transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
- NUTRITION INFORMATION: Per cookie: 115 calories; 4 g fat (1 g sat, 2 g mono); 9 mg cholesterol; 17 g carbohydrate; 2 g protein; 1 g fiber; 84 mg sodium; 38 mg potassium. 1 Carbohydrate Serving
The Cook10gallonhat Minneapolis, MN
The Rating7 people
This was quite good! It had a very unique taste.hmatsuuchi in East Hampton loved it
Bought some wheat germ years ago for a recipe. Finally another recipe I can use it in.
On the rack cooling.
Don't know much about wheat germ. The label says best if used before 2004. Will my recipe be affected that much? Didn't ...morepointsevenout in Athens loved it
I don't know about the ingredients matching perfectly. I get the oat, white chocolate, blueberry, and ginger tastes at different times while chewing through the cookie bite, in that order. The ginger being the lingering aftertaste. I don't mind the f...morepointsevenout in Athens loved it