Chicken MilanoFrom mountainmama 8 years ago
- Dressing shopping list
- 1 tablespoon olive oil shopping list
- 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon salt shopping list
- Salad shopping list
- 1 cup tightly packed arugula leaves shopping list
- 1/2 cup diced tomatoes shopping list
- 2 tablespoons diced red onion shopping list
- chicken shopping list
- 2 tablespoons Gold Medal® all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 cup Progresso® Italian style panko crispy bread crumbs or Progresso® Italian style bread crumbs shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (about 1 1/4 lb) shopping list
- 2 tablespoons olive oil shopping list
- 1/4 cup crumbled tomato-basil feta cheese shopping list
How to make it
- 1. In medium bowl, mix dressing ingredients. Stir in salad ingredients to coat.
- 2. On separate plates, place flour and bread crumbs. In bowl, beat egg with fork. Coat chicken with flour. Dip into egg; coat well with bread crumbs.
- 3. In 12-inch nonstick skillet, heat 2 tablespoons oil over medium heat. Add chicken; cook 8 to 10 minutes, turning once, until juice of chicken is clear when center of thickest part is cut (170°F) and coating is golden brown. Serve chicken topped with salad and sprinkled with cheese.
The Cookmountainmama Heaven, WV
The Rating10 people
Yummy! Saved!elgab89 in Toronto loved it
Beautiful and such great presentation! I'm a panko queen so totally 5 Plus,,Thanks-Markymarky90 in Dearborn loved it
AWESOME I like this one Really NICE! FIVE FORKSgreentreefrogs in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!