Cajun Fire CrackersFrom mtrevino57 8 years ago
How to make it
- In the Ziploc bag add all of the ingredients except for the crackers.
- Close up the ZipLoc Bag and mix ingredients well by shaking the bag.
- Add all 4 sleeves of Saltine Crackers and close the bag.
- Turn the bag over several times to coat crackers with the chile and oil mixture.
- Let the bag rest for a couple of hours, turning the bag every 15 minutes or so.
- If you can wait til the next day, they are even better. This is one you can make ahead of your party and it will keep really well
The Cookmtrevino57 Austin, TX
The Rating7 people
These are good.... Ive had them before........zena824 in Somewhere, USA loved it
These sound similar to the oyster cracker recipe with oil and hidden valley. I put these in the oven for about 15 min.
sday5 in Smalltown loved it
I will be trying these soon. I read a book once that described something like this, but it did not give all of the ingredients. Thank you so much for sharing. I will let you know how they turn out. Kilbykilby in Katy loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!