Smoked Sausage And SauceFrom flipflop 7 years ago
How to make it
- Cut smoked sausage into bite size pieces and brown in frying pan.
- Drain sausage and place in casserole dish.
- In medium pot, mix ketchup, worcestershire sauce, vinegar, sugar, and pepper.
- Stir and bring to slow boil.
- Pour mixture over sausages and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Serve over rice.
The Cookflipflop Montgomery, AL
The Rating6 people
wow fab recipe thanks bunchesmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
This looks good but I would probably serve on a roll!cookinggood in Leesburg loved it
Doubled this recipe so I could serve it over Linguine. Took the liberty of using a can of diced tomatoes, drained, and the rest of ketchup to make 2 cups. Also added a 4 oz can of diced green chiles instead of the red pepper flakes.
Nice and swe...morepointsevenout in Athens loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!