Slow Cooked Hungarian GoulashFrom binky67 8 years ago
- • 2 pounds round steak, cut into 1-inch cubes shopping list
- • 1 cup chopped onion shopping list
- • 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour shopping list
- • 1-1/2 teaspoons paprika shopping list
- • 1 teaspoon garlic salt shopping list
- • 1/2 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- • 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes, undrained shopping list
- • 1 bay leaf shopping list
- • 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream shopping list
- • Hot cooked noodles shopping list
- • Minced fresh parsley, optional shopping list
How to make it
- Place beef and onion in a 3-qt. slow cooker.
- Combine the flour, paprika, garlic salt and pepper; sprinkle over beef and stir to coat.
- Stir in tomatoes.
- Add bay leaf.
- Cover and cook on low for 8-10 hours or until meat is tender.
- Discard bay leaf. Just before serving, stir in sour cream; heat through.
- Serve with noodles. Sprinkle with parsley if desired
The Cookbinky67 Ellicott City, MD
The Rating9 people
wonderful thanks high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
oh so good!!morninlite in Kalamazoo loved it
Oh, this sounds yummy! I love goulash, but have never made it in a slow cooker. I'm surely gonna give your recipe a try. Thank you for sharing :) Bookmarked +5
Lorilori4flavor in Chicago loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!