Deviled Chicken ThighsFrom binky67 7 years ago
- 2 Tablespoon cider or rice- wine vinegar shopping list
- 1 Tablespoon garlic hot-pepper sauce shopping list
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken thighs (1 lb), trimmed of visible fat shopping list
- 1/2 cup plain dry breadcrumbs shopping list
- 1 Tablespoon chopped fresh thyme shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper shopping list
- 2 Tablespoon Dijon mustard shopping list
- olive oil cooking spray shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Mix vinegar and garlic hot-pepper sauce in a resealable food-storage bag; add chicken.
- Seal bag; toss to coat chicken. Let marinate at room temperature 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, on a sheet of waxed paper, mix breadcrumbs, thyme, salt, and pepper.
- Drain chicken; pat dry with a paper towel. Lightly brush thighs with mustard, then coat in breadcrumb mixture.
- Spray a large ovenproof nonstick skillet with olive oil cooking spray and place over medium heat.
- Add chicken; cook first side 4 minutes. Carefully turn chicken, then place skillet in oven.
- Continue to bake 6 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through and coating is crisp.
People Who Like This Dish 6
The Cookbinky67 Ellicott City, MD
The Rating7 people
Sounds delish! you have my 5.mystic_river1 in Bradenton loved it
Wowo - this looks and sounds so delicious. Thanks so much! :)lunasea in Orlando loved it
Love this recipe!chihuahua in Sonoma County loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!