Butter Pecan Turtle CookiesFrom henrie 5 years ago
- Crust: shopping list
- 2 cups all purpose flour shopping list
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter softened shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups pecan halves shopping list
- Topping: shopping list
- 2/3 cup butter shopping list
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In large mixer bowl, combine flour, brown sugar and butter, beat at
- medium speed 2 to 3 minutes. Press into ungreased 13 x 9 inch baking pan. Pat pecan halves evenly into unbaked crust.
- In small heavy saucepan, combine butter and brown sugar.
- Cook over medium heat until mixture begins to boil. Boil 1 minute
- stirring constantly; pour over crust.
- Bake in center of oven for 18 to 22 minutes or until topping is
- bubbly and crust is a light golden brown. Remove from oven. Sprinkle on chocolate chips, do not spread. Cool on wire racks. Cut into bars.
- Makes about 3 1/2 dozen.
The Cookhenrie Savannah, GA
The Rating9 people
FIVE :+Dchefelaine in Muskoka loved it
yummy in the tummy! Thanks for sharingjett2whit in Union City loved it
You've got my "five" on this recipe, Henrie! It sounds delicious!Thank you so much for taking the time to share it with all of us!annieamie in Los Angeles loved it