Cool Coconut Cocoa PuddingFrom noir 8 years ago
How to make it
- Mix all the ingredients well in a pot and cook on medium until the mixture thickens. About 5-7 minutes.
- Pour into small dessert bowls.
- First let it cool on the counter for about 10 minutes.
- Put them in the refrigerator for about 1 hour or more.
- Serve, Sprinkle shredded coconut on top.
- Optional:Serve with ice-cream.
The Cooknoir Boston, MA
The Rating5 people
I wanted NOW! Yummy!elgab89 in Toronto loved it
Like this a whole lot!shuga in United States loved it
WOW!smooch in America loved it