Fabulous Big Orange Bundt CakeFrom sparow64 6 years ago
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package yellow cake mix shopping list
- 1 (3.4 ounce) pkg. instant vanilla pudding mix shopping list
- 2 cups sour cream shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil shopping list
- 1/4 cup orange liqueur shopping list
- 1 cup chocolate chips (I like dark or semi-sweet) shopping list
- Confectioners sugar for dusting shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Generously grease and flour bundt pan.
- In a medium bowl, stir together the cake and pudding mixes.
- Add the sour cream, eggs, oil and orange liqueur.
- Mix until smooth and well blended, then fold in the chocolate chips.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 1 hour in the preheated oven, until cake springs back to the touch.
- Allow cake to cool for 10 minutes in the pan, then turn out to cool completely.
- When cake is cool, dust with confectioners sugar and serve.
- **You can also make a glaze with veg. oil, confectioners sugar and orange liqueur to pour over the cake **
The Cooksparow64 Sweetwater, TN
The Rating5 people
wonderful again!midgelet in Eastern loved it
I am a sucker for a Bundt cake, this one sounds yummy!!debwin in Toronto loved it
I love it! This recipe is absolutely awesome and it's going to be the next one on my list of desserts to make. Thanks Sparrow for a great "5" fork winner.lor in Toronto loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!