Justins FlanFrom jlv1023 7 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 325
- Place sugar in skillet
- Caramelize by cooking over medium heat, stirring constantly with wooden spoon till sugar mels and turns golden brown to medium brown.
- Pour and spread quickly on bottom & sides of baking pan
- Combine remaining ingredients in bowl and mix well
- Pour over caramelized dish
- Place dish into another shallow pan filled with 1" water and bake one hour (60 minutes) or till knife inserted 1/2" from middle comes out clean
- Loosen edges with spatula
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cookjlv1023 Plymouth, WI
The Rating4 people
Great recipe. Thanks! High fiver!chefelaine in Muskoka loved it
another delicous post thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
My daughter loves 'Flan'...I do not make it enough to 'suit her fancy'!
Perhaps now that I have your "5"FORK!!!!!
recipe I will make it more often! Thank-you for sharing.
~*~ mjcmcook ~*~mjcmcook in Beach City loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!