Justins FlanFrom jlv1023 5 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 325
- Place sugar in skillet
- Caramelize by cooking over medium heat, stirring constantly with wooden spoon till sugar mels and turns golden brown to medium brown.
- Pour and spread quickly on bottom & sides of baking pan
- Combine remaining ingredients in bowl and mix well
- Pour over caramelized dish
- Place dish into another shallow pan filled with 1" water and bake one hour (60 minutes) or till knife inserted 1/2" from middle comes out clean
- Loosen edges with spatula
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cookjlv1023 Plymouth, WI
The Rating4 people
Great post!docjoe in Davie loved it
My daughter loves 'Flan'...I do not make it enough to 'suit her fancy'!
Perhaps now that I have your "5"FORK!!!!!
recipe I will make it more often! Thank-you for sharing.
~*~ mjcmcook ~*~mjcmcook in Beach City loved it
another delicous post thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!