Chocolate-nutter Butter Banana PieFrom fluffy24 5 years ago
- 16 NUTTER butter peanut butter Sandwich cookies, divided shopping list
- 3 Tbsp. butter or margarine, melted shopping list
- 1 medium banana, thinly sliced shopping list
- 2 cups cold milk shopping list
- 2 pkg. (4-serving size each) JELL-O chocolate instant pudding shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups (1/2 of an 8-oz. tub) thawed Cool Whip whipped topping, divided shopping list
How to make it
- FINELY crush 14 of the cookies; mix with butter. Press firmly onto bottom and up side of 9-inch pie plate. Place banana slices on bottom of crust. Chop remaining 2 cookies; set aside.
- ADD milk to dry pudding mixes in medium bowl. Beat with wire whisk 2 min. Gently stir in 1 cup of the whipped topping; spread over banana slices. Top with remaining 1/2 cup whipped topping and the chopped cookies.
- REFRIGERATE at least 4 hours before serving. Store leftover pie in refrigerator.