Fresh Crab Salad with Tomatoes and CornFrom noir 8 years ago
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon rind shopping list
- 5 tablespoons fresh lemon juice, divided shopping list
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil shopping list
- 1 teaspoon honey shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 1 cup fresh corn kernels (about 2 ears) shopping list
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced basil leaves shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped red bell pepper shopping list
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped red onion shopping list
- 1 pound lump crabmeat, shell pieces removed shopping list
- 8 (1/4-inch-thick) slices ripe beefsteak tomato shopping list
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved shopping list
How to make it
- In a large bowl whisk together the lemon rind, 3 tablespoons juice, oil, honey,
- Dijon, salt and black pepper.
- Remove and reserve 1 1/2 tablespoons juice mixture.
- Add the remaining 2 tablespoons juice, corn, basil, red bell pepper, red onion and crabmeat; toss gently to coat.
- Arrange 2 tomato slices and 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes on each of 4 plates. Drizzle about 1 teaspoon of the reserved 1 1/2 tablespoons juice mixture over each serving.
- Top each serving with 1 cup corn-and-crab mixture.
The Cooknoir Boston, MA
The Rating8 people
Oh yes,Noir! Perfect, perfect. Thank you for the post.
joymariemystic_river1 in Bradenton loved it
I love one dish salad meals . I dont have air condition, so in the summer we have a lot of these. Thanks for sharing.:)zanna in MOUNT CLEMENS loved it
Wow...:)shuga in United States loved it