Rosemary Potato GratinFrom michellem 6 years ago
- 3 tbs unsalted butter, melted shopping list
- 5 lns. russet potatoes, peeled and cut into1/4 inch slices shopping list
- 2 tbs garlic, creamed shopping list
- 2 cups gruyere cheese, shredded shopping list
- 2 tbs fresh rosemary, chopped shopping list
- 2 cups heavy cream shopping list
- sea salt shopping list
- Freshly ground black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- Brush the sides of a 9 x 13 inch dish with the melted butter
- Layer half of the potatoes in the dish.
- Sprinkle with all of the garlic, half of the cheese, and the rosemary.
- Pour 1 cup of the cream evenly over the top.
- Sprinkle the top lightly with salt and pepper.
- Layer with the rest of the potatoes and then top with the remaining cheese.
- Pour the remaining cream evenly over the top
- Place the dish on a baking sheet and place it in the oven.
- Bake until the top is golden brown and the potatoes are tender, about one hour.
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cookmichellem Idaho, ID
The Rating4 people
Great recipe! Can't wait to try love choice of ingredients, Maretheiris in Garden City loved it
Sounds yummie, I made rosemary potatoes yesterday but with olive oil and without cheese and I put spicy sausages on top of it in the oven - I only knew this version, yours is new to me... I might put probably more herbs in it or maybe even ham or pie...morecoffeebean in Bern loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!