Vanilla Rich Chip CakeFrom canzi 6 years ago
- 1 pkg. (18 1/4 oz) yellow cake mix shopping list
- 1 pkg. (3 1/2 oz) instant vanilla pudding mix shopping list
- 1 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil shopping list
- 1/2 cup water shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 1 tbsp. pure vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips shopping list
- vanilla butter glaze (see note) shopping list
How to make it
- Beat all the ingredients, except chips, in a large bowl with mixer on low just to moisten. Beat on medium 2 minutes.
- Stir in chips. Pour into greased and floured 12-cup Bundt pan.
- Bake at 350F degrees for 50 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool pan 10 minutes. Invert cake onto wire rack. Cool completely.
- Drizzle with Vanilla Butter Glaze.
- NOTE: VANILLA BUTTER GLAZE RECIPE
- Mix 2 tbsp. butter, melted, 2 1/4 cups confectioners' sugar, 3 tbsp. water and 1 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract until smooth. Let stand 3 minutes or until thickened.
People Who Like This Dish 15
The Cookcanzi San Diego, CA
The Rating5 people
Looks wonderful!pleclare in Framingham loved it
Great recipe and photos!! Can't wait to try, Thanks-Markymarky90 in Dearborn loved it
Wonderful and the photo is great!greekgirrrl in Huntington Village loved it