SUN-DRIED TOMATO PESTO WITH BOWTIE PASTAFrom momo_55grandma 6 years ago
How to make it
- Cook pasta according to directions drain tomatoes reserve some of the oil cut tomatoes into thin strips
- Cook Bacon in skillet untill crisp
- Drain and Crumble
- Drain Pasta and place in large bowl Add tomatoes and pesto mix well add Bacon and cheese toss well
- For moiser consistency add some of reserved sun dried tomatoe oil Season with black pepper.
- Found in newspaper
People Who Like This Dish 8
The Cookmomo_55grandma Mountianview, AR
The Rating11 people
Love the one cup of cheese!! Thanks, momo.greekgirrrl in Huntington Village loved it
momo, this sounds delish!! Thanks for a great recipe.rosemaryblue in CollegeTown loved it
Yum!! Pesto and sundried tomatoes!! Great post!shepherdrescue in Lake Forest loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!