Cheese Tortellini With Butternut Squash SauceFrom morninlite 8 years ago
- 1 pkg frozen cheese tortellini shopping list
- 2 boxes butternut squash shopping list
- 16 oz chicken broth shopping list
- 1 lg clove garlic mashed shopping list
- butter to taste shopping list
- 1 tsp tarragon shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- shredded parmesan, asagio, romano cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Fix tortellini according to pakage directions
- Put squash, broth, garlic and butter in a sauce pan and cook until squash is completly thawed. Stir in salt and pepper and tarragon.
- Spoon squash over tortellini, sprinkle with cheese and enjoy.
People Who Like This Dish 7
The Cookmorninlite Kalamazoo, MI
The Rating4 people
This looks easy and delicious. I think it will be one of my faves as well!
Thanks!tippystclair in North Hollywood loved it
Great sauce!!greekgirrrl in Huntington Village loved it
Thank you for sharing! *5*
Tilgidhtilgidh in Blackshear loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!