Parmesan Veggie Stir Fry-ciFrom keni 7 years ago
- 1/2 lb sugar peas shopping list
- 8oz fresh mushrooms, chunked shopping list
- 2 large green onions or 1 leek, cut in 1 inch pieces shopping list
- 1 large red pepper, sliced in strips shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 1T butter shopping list
- 1T olive oil shopping list
- juice from 1/2 lemon shopping list
- 1/2 cup fresh Parmesan, shredded shopping list
- fresh basil leaves, coarsely chopped shopping list
- salt and fresh ground pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Add butter and olive oil to a stir fry skillet over medium high heat.
- As soon as butter begins to melt, add garlic then all veggies and toss to coat.
- Cook for only about 3-5 minutes so veggie are warm but still crisp.
- Add lemon juice, salt and pepper and basil and toss, again.
- Remove from heat and add cheese to top after placing in serving dish or add to each individual serving on plates.
The Cookkeni Sweet Home, AL
The Rating4 people
Again Keni, I'm a big fan of your recipes! Just had this for lunch. I happened to have all the ingredients at home and just did it. I had it with gorgonzola and wallnuts stuffing tortelini! Yummy yummy!! Thank you! 5*****gourmetana in London loved it
This was a nice side dish to some just simple smoked sausage. I haven't had sugar snap peas in so long, so I was really craving them! This is just what I needed, thanks!
moremommyluvs2cook in Santa Fe loved it