Snappy Quick Coconut CakeFrom lura 8 years ago
- cake Ingredients: shopping list
- 1 box white cake mix shopping list
- ¼ cup oil shopping list
- 1 ½ cup water shopping list
- 2 eggs, beaten shopping list
- ½ cup coconut shopping list
- 1 can cream of coconut (use after cake has been baked) shopping list
- Frosting: shopping list
- 1 container Cool Whip shopping list
- coconut (extra to spinkle on top) shopping list
How to make it
- Mix well the boxed cake mix, oil, water, eggs (beaten), and ½ cup coconut.
- Pour all into a 9 x 13 pan.
- Bake at 350º F for 30 minutes.
- After taking cake out of oven.
- Poke holes in cake.
- Pour 1 can of cream of coconut over cake.
- Let cake cool.
- Frost with cool whip
- Sprinkle more coconut over top.
People Who Like This Dish 6
The Cooklura Welcome To, KS
The Rating4 people
OH YEAH!!!! I LOVE ANYTHING COCONUT AND THIS LITTLE BABY IS NO EXCEPTION WONDERFUL THANK YOU ......BIG 5minitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
Just whisper the word coconut and I'm there. High 5!elgab89 in Toronto loved it
Oh my....oh my. I love coconut and pouring that can of cream of coconut over that poked warm cake is the bomb. I'm saving this to try. This is right up my flavor alley - and I know it would be a crowd please with my clan. Thank you so much! :) Vi...morelunasea in Orlando loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!