Snappy Quick Coconut CakeFrom lura 6 years ago
- cake Ingredients: shopping list
- 1 box white cake mix shopping list
- ¼ cup oil shopping list
- 1 ½ cup water shopping list
- 2 eggs, beaten shopping list
- ½ cup coconut shopping list
- 1 can cream of coconut (use after cake has been baked) shopping list
- Frosting: shopping list
- 1 container Cool Whip shopping list
- coconut (extra to spinkle on top) shopping list
How to make it
- Mix well the boxed cake mix, oil, water, eggs (beaten), and ½ cup coconut.
- Pour all into a 9 x 13 pan.
- Bake at 350º F for 30 minutes.
- After taking cake out of oven.
- Poke holes in cake.
- Pour 1 can of cream of coconut over cake.
- Let cake cool.
- Frost with cool whip
- Sprinkle more coconut over top.
People Who Like This Dish 6
The Cooklura Welcome To, KS
The Rating4 people
Oh my....oh my. I love coconut and pouring that can of cream of coconut over that poked warm cake is the bomb. I'm saving this to try. This is right up my flavor alley - and I know it would be a crowd please with my clan. Thank you so much! :) Vi...morelunasea in Orlando loved it
Just whisper the word coconut and I'm there. High 5!elgab89 in Toronto loved it
OH YEAH!!!! I LOVE ANYTHING COCONUT AND THIS LITTLE BABY IS NO EXCEPTION WONDERFUL THANK YOU ......BIG 5minitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!