Buffalo Rib EyeFrom chefelaine 6 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat grill to medium-high.
- Rub steaks with oil and season with salt, pepper and garlic.
- Grill steaks about 5 to 6 minutes per side for medium-rare, turning once.
- Simply prepared, and delicious :+D
- Served with a salad and baked potato, this makes a hearty meal.
People Who Like This Dish 4
The Cookchefelaine Muskoka, CANA
The Rating11 people
Buffalo meat is delicous thanks great recipemomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
My great uncle used to order Buffalo from somewhere out west waaaayyyy back when it wasn't the "in" thing to do. Good stuff.morninlite in Kalamazoo loved it
I cut meat for 12 years and still my favorite cut is a Ribeye. Have not had the Buffalo yet despite the fact that several friends have raised them down here in Texas. I think it's about to get after it. Thanks, Jimmydooley in Krum loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!