Rolo BrowniesFrom henrie 7 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 9 x 13-inch pan.
- Melt butter.
- Combine cake mix and nuts. Stir in butter and milk until blended.
- Spread half of mixture in prepared pan. Bake for 10 to 15 minutes or
- until lightly brown. Remove from oven and immediately place Rolo
- halves, cut side down, onto warm crust. Drop remaining mixture by
- spoon evenly over Rolo candies in pan. Do not spread. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool completely before cutting.
The Cookhenrie Savannah, GA
The Rating6 people
Sounds good to me! got my 5.. hugssssssshirleyoma in Cove loved it
Very good recipe, Henrie. Thanks, and FIVE! :+Dchefelaine in Muskoka loved it
John says he loves you!!!pat2me in Nashua loved it