Apple CobblerFrom blueeyes68ky 5 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Put 1 stick of butter in large pan and put in the oven to melt.
- Mix the sugar, flour, baking powder, and the milk.
- When the butter is melted pour in the flour-sugar mixture.
- Put in about 4 cups of apples with the liquid that has been sweetened to your taste.
- Do not stir.
- Sprinkle cinnamon on top.
- Put in oven and bake for about 30 minutes or until apples are tender.
- Note: You can use this recipe for peach or any kind of cobbler.
The Cookblueeyes68ky Owenton, KY
The Rating11 people
I am READY for fall recipes!! Lovely Blue and
Thanks!! HIGH ^5! * * * * *lanacountry in Macon loved it
Thanks so much for sending me this recipe. It really sounds good & easy. Sounds great with peaches too. Briannabrianna in loved it
sounds wonderful, thanks so much for sharing, I might try this with blueberries...Christinacelestialvortex in Las Vegas loved it
Good Down Home Southern Food194 members
Fresh Food Cooking119 members
FROM SCRATCH146 members
Friends In The Kitchen312 members
Southern Sassyness70 members
An Apple A Day30 members
GOOD KENTUCKY COOKING43 members
Apple A Day12 members
Apples Plain And Simple57 members