Bread Machine Sour Cream Apricot Coffee BreadFrom peetabear 7 years ago
- Makes 1 (2-pound) Loaf shopping list
- 1/2 cup (4 ounces) sour cream shopping list
- 2 large eggs shopping list
- 3/4 cup (6 ounces) orange juice shopping list
- 3 1/2 cups (14 7/8 ounces) King Arthur Unbleached all-purpose flour OR Mellow Pastry Blend shopping list
- 1/4 cup (1 3/4 ounces) sugar shopping list
- 1 tablespoon instant yeast OR 2 1/4 teaspoons SAF Gold instant yeast shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt shopping list
- 1/4 cup (1 5/8 ounces) potato flour OR 1/3 cup instant potato flakes shopping list
- 3/4 cup (3 3/8 ounces) shredded or diced apricots shopping list
How to make it
- Place all of the ingredients into the pan of your bread machine in the order recommended by the manufacturer. Program the machine for the basic setting, light crust, and press Start.
- Check the dough's consistency about 10 minutes before the end of the final kneading cycle, adding additional water or flour to form a soft, smooth ball of dough. Allow the machine to complete its cycle. Yield: one 2-pound loaf.
The Cookpeetabear Mid-hudson Valley, NY
The Rating5 people
How delicious! I have almost all ingredients - missing the apricots - i will use skinned peaches instead!elgab89 in Toronto loved it
Thanks for sharing this great recipe.I always look for good recipes for my bread machine. I always made my bread by hand when my kids were growing up & it took me awhile to get used to the idea of using a machine. I finally found some good recipes li...morebrianna in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!