Pecan DreamsFrom littlemissey 6 years ago
How to make it
- Cream butter and sugar.
- Then add your salt, water and vanilla.
- Mix in your flour.
- Mix in your pecans.
- Chill dough for 1 hour.
- Shape your cookies the size of dates.
- Place on an ungreased cookie sheet (Air-Bake pan works great).
- Bake at 275 degrees for 50 minutes.
- Cool completely.
- Gently roll in powdered sugar.
- I usually store cookies in container and when I'm ready to give away or eat, then I roll in powdered sugar.
- How many depends on how big you make the cookie. I have a huge air-bake pan so I use only one rack in oven. It's best to use one rack when baking these so they bake evenly.
- Hope you enjoy these as much as my family and friends do.
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cooklittlemissey WI
The Rating6 people
Oh these sound really yummy got my 5er on these babies.
Queensilverqueen in Albany loved it
don't wake me up.....sounds great!jett2whit in Union City loved it
This sounds great. Thanks, Ferricookinggood in Leesburg loved it